KMC HIS SERIES / Features
1. KMC-HIS Series are performance-driven, high speed double-column machining centers, and provide cost-effective solutions.
2. A combination of the high speed as KM DVs, high rigidity as SVs, and standardly equipped with Z-axis stroke of 850mm(1050mm-option)
3. 3 axes employ V3 grade, oversized and maximum-preloaded roller liner guideways.
4. Y-axis step design of the dual guideways, which are separately located on the lateral and top sides of the crossbeam, greatly increases sufficient rigidity for bending strength.
5. Main spindle features inline direct-drive spindle that is coupled directly to the motor. This provides super-smooth cutting performance and reduces operating heat for greater thermal stability.
6. The spindle head is symmetrically designed on the basis of the spindle center line to against Y-axis thermal displacement.
7. The capabilities for HIS are as varied as the machine capacities, with many configurations available, including 40 or 50-taper inline drive, built-in drive, geared-head, high speed mold making and more.
|Tool magazine capacity||30,(*40, *50,*60, *90)|
|Spindle speed||100 – 1,500|
|Spindle motor(cont./30min)||20, 25 , 30 HP|